Okay, here's the deal guys. I don't even know how to start this post because it's been way too long since my last post that I accidentally let the blog subscription expire. Sorry guys. Some of you even sent me private messages to let me know. Thank you so much for that! Silly silly me.
So here's my attempt to do a recap of what's new with me ever since my last post:
1. I fell in love.
2. Love To Dress launched a new uber feminine collection with a colour palette that got me smitten with pastels and twirling around the city in skirts. Shop Spring/Summer 2017 here.
3. I've moved into a new house with my sister. Okay, I've actually only moved my shoes into the new place, the rest will happen next weekend inshaAllah. My mum still refuses to accept that her youngest is growing up. In her eyes, I'm still eighteen years old. Oh yeah, my new house is right behind my mums, and I told her I'm still sending my laundry to be washed at hers, lol.
4. Okay, number 1 was so misleading. I fell in love with a city, not a person. Yet? I fell in love with London to be precise. Went there last month for London Modest Fashion Week (which I will share in my upcoming vlog) and didn't want to leave. I say this most of the time with almost every city I visit, but this one was different I promise. So different (in a good way) that I asked God to please let me meet someone that will somehow end up bringing me back here again and again, lol. Women and their prayers. Thankfully, I'll be going back in April for another Fashion Week, phewhh.
5. I FINALLY have a new scarf style. I know this is not even news-worthy, but I have been feeling so bored with my previous style for almost a year and just could not find the right flow and way to wear it with minimal effort and pin. It wasn't till after my London trip that I found a new style that I'm super loving. I've been wearing it daily and super feeling it. You can see it in the post here ;)
6. And last, but definitely, the one I'm most excited about is, I've started a YOUTUBE CHANNEL! Never did I think I'd have the guts to do this, but I had this thought lingering in my mind for months and months. And decided I was just going to rip the bandage off and just do it. I hope you will get to see another side of me in my vlogs and other videos. I love creating content and giving a different perspective of something. Tonight will be the first one that goes up. A 'Get To Know Me' video which I hope you will have fun watching. You get to see me get all nervous.
So I think that's about it. I want to wrap up this post with a HUGE THANK YOU to all of you who have been following me on the blog. And I hope you'll continue to follow me along on this new exciting YouTube adventure. You can subscribe to my channel HERE. But don't worry, I will still continue to write and share my thoughts here on the blog as my passion for writing isn't something that will ever go away inshaAllah. I just think it's time you get to see a more animated 3D me :)